You must have a plan or performa in place before a manufacturer will be willing to work with you.
- Have you studied the size and market potential of you product?
- Is your product unique?
- Do you have capital or financing in place to fund your product?
- Do you have a marketing plan? (It must be more than through local outlets or your friend’s opinions.)
- Have you established a marketing budget?
- Do you have a distribution plan?
If you answered "YES" to all of the questions above then contact Shauna Castillo at (828) 327-7000 ext 4124 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you answered "NO" to any of the the questions; then listed below are some potential resources if
you need help on any of the above questions.
- Community Colleges
- Small Business Centers